Thursday, October 28, 2010

The O.C.

It's the age of OC - as in obsessive compulsiveness. 

Our parents never used this term so much during their time.  Why?  For some reason, our generation faces more clutter than ever.  Ladies' purses are always full.  Our cars are extensions of our home.  Most people find it hard to travel light.  And so organization is a must.

Store and Stack offers organizer products fit for specific needs.  Their main objective is to help us lead clutter-free lives.   

Here are three of my favorites from their site :

1) Flexi Bag Organizer - because my bag contains EVERYTHING.  It's a cave and the only way for me to save time in finding the car keys or my cellphone is to organize.



2.) Packing Cube - Don't you just hate it when you open your luggage after a long trip and find that the clothes that you've carefully packed now looks like they just came from the dryer?  You can either blame the airport staff or you can protect your clothes. 


3.)  Shoes and Slippers Bag - No more shoes in tacky plastic bags and dirty fabric shoe bags for my husband's business trips!  He will love this.


My mom used to say that if my room is cluttered then my mind is probably messed up too.  Store and Stack has more organizer products on their website that will truly make us lead a life less cluttered.