Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pretty Hot Headbands

I've only started watching Gossip Girl this season (2) because, like a lot of people, their OMFG promo materials just intrigued me. Plus, I bought a copy of Lucky magazine with Leighton Meester as the cover girl. The magazine says she's TV's new best dressed actress. Honestly, I think her Blair Waldorf character is much more exciting to watch than Blake Lively's Serena van der Woodsen. Then again, I watch the show's clothes and accessories more than the actors (or their so-so acting).

Whenever I encounter the title Gossip Girl, one thing comes to mind - HEADBANDS. And I just found the perfect Multiply site to shop for this accessory. The Royalty Shop offers headbands that could make any girl, of any age, take off her ponytail.

Just visit their site http://theroyaltyshop.multiply.com and you'll know what I'm talking about. The headbands are just so pretty that you'd want to own at least one of each style.

Blair Waldorf can be a witch but, because of her, the headband is hotter than ever. Even the ones with flowers!

(Photo courtesy of http://theroyaltyshop.multiply.com)

2 comments:

The Royalty Shop said...

Thanks for including us in your blog Sujee =)
We appreciate the kind words.
Keep up the good work!

- Shayne of The Royalty Shop

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!