Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Smorgasbord of Style

One of the more interesting online business I've visited in Multiply is Buffet Bags' site.

Yeah. They sell bags. But unlike other bag-selling sites I've visited, Buffet Bags present buyers with, aside from bag designs, a variety of color and material swatches to choose from. Bags are made-to-order and are reasonable priced.

One of the bag designs that caught my eye is their Natalie bag; part of the July 2008 Collection. I've been gift-hunting for a family member and I'm thinking if I should get her a bag. Natalie is perfect for her because it looks like it's big enough to bring to the office and the style is not so flashy for my simple loved one.

Now if I do decide to give her this, I just have to choose the color and material for the bag. There's Croc, Iguana and Banig.

For more information about Buffet Bags and to see their latest designs, visit http://buffetbags.multiply.com.

(Photos courtesy of http://buffetbags.multiply.com)

1 comment: