Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ichigo Shoes...as yummy as strawberry

When I came across the word ichigo, I instantly got attracted to the name. I've always found Japanese names to be so pleasing to the ears.

Ichigo, in Japanese, means strawberry. Ichigo, for the Filipina e-shopper, means adorable shoes! If you are not familiar with http://ichigoshoes.multiply.com/ then you're missing something sweet and good.

Since giving birth, I haven't worn heels that much as I should be able to carry my baby (and now run after her) without killing my feet. So I've turned to flats. Comfortable but still fashionable. And Ichigo offers just that - comfort and fashion. Not to mention convenience. Plus, their shoes are reasonably priced. But you know what? I think they're reasonably priced so that we can own lots of Ichigo shoes. *wink*

Even if you're just window shopping, a visit to Ichigo is worth it. And if you just happen to be in Greenhills, you'll find them too.







No comments: