Thursday, September 4, 2008

Swirl…Swoosh…SUESH!


Even when I was younger, I was never the type to ask for specific gifts. I enjoy surprises. The thrill of unwrapping a gift is much more satisfying to me than seeing what’s inside the package.

However, I sang a different tune during my last birthday. I knew exactly what I wanted and I had no qualms asking for it. I wanted Suesh brushes. My husband, I’m sure, was so grateful to Suesh because they relieved him of every man’s agony – thinking of what to give their wife/girlfriend. I was even so helpful in giving him the necessary information. I simply told him to visit http://suesh.multiply.com.

So, you ask, what’s with Suesh?

If you're a make-up artist or simply someone who loves make-up, you’d know that brushes are very important tools in make-up application. Aside from inborn skill, a good set of brushes is the secret to flawless results.

Brushes don’t come cheap, though. You have to invest in it and take care of it. MAC and Shu Uemura brushes are wonderful but purchasing these can scar your wallet. Honestly, I’m not ready for poverty due to cosmetics and its tools.

Like the other online stores, I discovered Suesh through my contacts and I found myself returning to their site time and again. The brushes looked nice on photo but I wasn’t sure about the quality. They were reasonably priced too. What convinced me, though, was the number of positive replies and comments on the site. Apparently, customers were satisfied and they were raving about it.

Imagine a child opening a gift on Christmas morning. That was me during my birthday. I knew what was inside yet I couldn’t wait to see it. And when I opened it, I’m pretty sure that one could see absolute glee on my face. The brushes were what I exactly envisioned it to be – soft bristles, gentle to the skin, perfect for make-up application, perfect for my make-up kit.

Yes, I got my Suesh brushes for my birthday AND I was not deprived of the excitement of unwrapping my gift. It still came in a beautiful box wrapped in exquisite gift wrapping paper!



(Photo courtesy of http://suesh.multiply.com)

No comments: