Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brussel Sprouts Are Good for Kids

I can never have enough clothes...for my little girl.

A lot of mommies can probably relate to what I just said. It's just so hard to resist the temptation of buying my little girl something every time we're in the department store. Somehow I always find myself in the children's wear area; in the midst of ruffles, ribbons, laces, pinks and yellows, yellows and whites, reds and purples, hello kitties and doras, etc.

Online, I find myself browsing through numerous children's clothing Multiply sites. One of these sites is Brussel Sprouts Clothing.

Brussel Sprouts offer imported apparel for little boys and girls as well as shoes and socks for their little feet. Kids will be young fashionistas in Baby Diors and Ralph Laurens - some of the brands you can find at http://brusselsprouts.multiply.com. And If you frequent their site, you might even find fun toys and helpful mommy products!

No comments: